Basic Strategies for Farm Emergencies
- 5 hour awareness class.
- A class size of at least 25 students is preferred.
- A class can be scheduled for your group/department only or as an open enrollment course for department personnel from several departments in your area.
- Class site is provided by the group requesting training.
Managing Farm Tractor and Machinery Emergencies
- 12 hour hands-on class. This class is typically held in the classroom for three hours on a Friday evening and hands-on training at a farm for 9 hours on Saturday.
- Maximum class size is 25 students.