- Farmers, their families and employees
- Agricultural business owners and employees
- Farm youth
- Agricultural Educators
- Emergency responders (fire, rescue, EMS, police, EMA, 911 dispatchers, animal response teams)
- Emergency medical providers (out of hospital and in hospital)
- Parties involved in Security & Food Protection & Defense
Programs can be tailored to meet your needs. See our complete list of current offerings below. Most of these topics can be delivered in a 1-2 hour time frame. Specific hands-on training programs normally require 8-20 hours, depending on topic — although these can be modified to fit your time requirements. All presentations and training programs are offered at your site or in your region on a mutually agreed upon date/time.